Then to Accra we went where I don’t think we did anything that would seem that exciting to all of you who have these things at arms length at home. Went to the swimming pool, to the mall, to the cinema, ooh – to a reggae beach party – that was great fun, had my hair trimmed… Oh but saying that I did have one cultured type day when I went off to visit the National Museum, Independence Square, Kwame Nkrumah’s Mausoleum and memorial grounds with museum (the guy who was president when Ghana was given its independence) before COLLAPSING and probably eating out at another lovely restaurant!
Anyhu, so now I’m back in Navrongo (rice and chicken here I come!) ready to start Semester 2 on Monday (read midweek I expect!)
I hope you are all well; love to hear from you.
Sam xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment