Ok, so this is my very first blog EVER! My brother will tell you how proud I was of myself for actually getting this thing up and running! (I just dragged him away from Big Brother to say "Well done" - he just rolled his eyes at me. Thanks Steve :-P)
Anyway, so why have I set this thing up? Well, as of Sunday 14th September (in 12 days time!) I'm moving to a town called Navrongo which is in the Upper East region of Ghana (West Africa) to work at a teacher training college for two years. I'm not entirely sure of how great the tinternet is going to be... blah blah blah, so I guess this is a quick way that I can let anyone who's interested know how it's going! Hopefully I'll be a lot better at keeping in contact than just this, but it's a start.
That's enough wittering for one day. Sam x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Excellent.
May I be the first to welcome you to the world of BLOG... =)
You will be in our thoughts Sam.
Hey Sam! Congrats on getting thorugh the setting up phase!!! I'm gonna try to link your blog to mine so people who view mine can look at yours too. My blog address is scarily similar to yours!!! http://liz-eritreanadventure.blogspot.com!!!!!
Take care sweetie.
Liz x
Looking forward to hearing all about the wonderful trip! x
If you change your mind, Borrow Wood is still waiting! Very impressed with the Blogg and looking forward to hearing more of the experience in Africa.
Best wishes,
Helen
Hi Sam
Just sorted out my "google account" and am testing
Love UJ
Only 2 days to go. I bet you can't wait to leave all this rain! Good luck, Sam. Fiona X
Hello Sammy. Think I've got this blog thing down! And now I have my own laptop, I can save it to my favourites. Love ya x
Post a Comment