Monday, 7 December 2009

Baby blankets




OK, these pictures aren’t really meant for the world and friend, but I’m having huge troubles attaching photos to e-mails (it just times out every time) so I’m gonna put these photos up on my blog instead so you’ll all get to see.

So, the babies’ Home I’ve mentioned a few times – well as it’s so chilly at the moment(!) the Sister in charge asked us if we could get them some new baby blankets, so I used some of the sponsor money people gave me from doing the half-marathon to buy the blankets. I’ve already e-mailed the people whose money I used but I couldn’t attach photos so here they are - photos when they’re being used by babies to follow! But seriously, aren’t they cute!

(If you sponsored me and have not yet heard how I spent the money it means I’ve not yet spent it – but don’t worry I’m busy planning and scheming!)

No comments: