And down below Mount Cameroon there is the beach covered in black volcanic sand and absolutely beautiful! Over Christmas we stayed in a nice hotel with it's own private beach which was great, so a whole gang of us were about to enjoy the beach and I have to say if you can’t have a traditional Christmas at home then this is definitely the way to spend it – on a beach with a big gang of people swimming, playing beach tennis… bliss. We then headed into the town itself for a meal in the evening which was beautiful – I even ate the fish and enjoyed it!
Sunday, 24 January 2010
Limbe
And down below Mount Cameroon there is the beach covered in black volcanic sand and absolutely beautiful! Over Christmas we stayed in a nice hotel with it's own private beach which was great, so a whole gang of us were about to enjoy the beach and I have to say if you can’t have a traditional Christmas at home then this is definitely the way to spend it – on a beach with a big gang of people swimming, playing beach tennis… bliss. We then headed into the town itself for a meal in the evening which was beautiful – I even ate the fish and enjoyed it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment