Sunday, 24 January 2010
And back to Ghana
I’m back in Ghana now - not so busy as it’s end of semester 1, so having ‘taught’ (well I say taught – but actually there weren’t classes on Monday as the students were reporting back, classes started late on Tuesday as the classrooms were locked and dirty so the students couldn’t clean them and then Friday was announced as a holiday as the Bishop died just before Christmas and it’s his funeral and we’re a very Catholic college) this week, it’s revision week next and then exams for two weeks after. However, I’m organizing an event about teaching and learning resources so I’ve got something to work on before end of semester 1 break where I’ll be heading back to the UK for two weeks – yay! So I’ll just sign off by saying – see you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment