Right, just so you know you are all welcome to come and visit deepest darkest Navrongo – I have the perfect place to let you sleep! Having got myself a very nice new housemate it does mean that I no longer have a spare room, but that doesn’t matter – I can still accommodate you… Look at this monster! A fellow VSO was passing through the area and came to stay, so I did my very best impression of creating a den like we used to as children. Funnily enough his surname is Cashman – he and his wife Charlotte are the first Cashmans I’ve ever met who are not close relatives!
(P.S. I did try to give him my room whilst I stayed on the sofa but he wouldn’t let me, just before you start thinking I’m an awfully rude hostest!)
1 comment:
and very comfortable it was too. Highly recommended if you're ever passing through Navrongo.
Post a Comment